Monday, January 10, 2011

The Beard Blog Has Moved To CHICAGONOW.COM!!!

That's right folks. Your friendly, neighborhood, beard blogger's blog has been picked up by the esteemed CHICAGO NOW website (which is an affiliate of the Chicago Tribune!).

The blog is back, in action, and now ready to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Or...at least...take it to the next level!!

Please join me at http://www.chicagonow.com/beardcandy every monday, wednesday, and friday for all things beardy!

Before I go however, I'd like to thank Dan (the original father of this blog) for welcoming me to be a contributor for 6 months!  You're the man, Dan - feel free to send me suggestions or guest-write on my Chicago Now blog anytime!

This has been a warm and loving message brought to you by, Commander Mojdeh.

LINKS
Chicago Now blog, BEARD CANDY

SEND PRESS RELEASES & SUGGESTIONS TO
themojdeh@gmail.com
Please make certian your subject begins "BEARD CANDY: [insert subtext]"

No comments:

Post a Comment