Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Don't Get Lost in the Shadow

Dear Friends,

This friendly blog post is to inform you that I am going to sneak into the 5'oclock shadow of life for a couple of months and return with some great/wonderful adventures of the lost follicles!  So for those of you that are already following this feed - keep following. Those that check in 3 times a week - START FOLLOWING! And always feel free to email press releases, comments, questions, etc to themojdeh@gmail.com.

Meanwhile, I will continue to cover beard-related events in Chicago and beyond. I will make special note of anything beardy - that you guys share with me - and post about it all upon my return.  Thanks for being such great followers my friends! :)

With Love,
Commander Mojdeh


But for good luck...I leave you with this...

Harry Potter...expressing his magic in full-follicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment