Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MY DREAM COME TRUE? . . . almost . . .

So anyone that knows me particularly well knows that I have a bit of a soft spot for Red-Beards! Let me explain . . .

+ =

TRANSLATION: red beard + mojdeh = very very beautiful mixed children

Note: child pictured above has no relation to me! it's just a photo of a half ginger, half af-am child that I found via Google image search.

So when I stumbled upon a link called "Red-Beard Game" I became a tiny bit excited, but wasn't certain exactly what kind of "game" could involve a Red-Beard! Unfortunately for me, this was not a dating game for prospects in search of their dream ginger! Instead it was a quirky and adorable flash animated game where a tiny little man is trying very hard to get to gold treasure!


This post has been written for your delight by, the future, Mrs. Red Beard!

Links:

The Red Beard Game

1 comment:

  1. SO I'm not the ONLY one with a love for red-heads?! Awesome, good to know!
    My fiancé is a red head, and I'm Egyptian (that makes me Af-Am right?!) So we'll see if I get lucky ;)

    Well, I'm going to get "lucky" per say, but I mean in regards to having a cute kid ;)

    ReplyDelete